Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Readers Top 10 of 2012

I'm not 100% sure how Google Analysis works, so this is a rough estimate of this year's top 10 read posts.

From my end, it (Google analysis) gives me stats for the day, week, month & all time. I'm using all time & monthly (Dec).

So from 10 to 1, here are your faves of 2012.


  1. Amazing Grace - Celtic Thunder
  2. Monday's Music Moves Me - Last Christmas
  3. Insta-Friday #6
  4. Friday Fill-Ins #1
  5. Meet Me on Monday #24
  6. Weigh In - June 2012
  7. 1 Million Acts of Kindness
  8. Menu Plan Monday #11
  9. Meet Me on Monday #20
  10. Saturday Centus - America Miss


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts