Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tackle it Tuesday


Last time I tried Tackle it Tuesday, it was a big fail. This time (new year & all), I have decided to add done things to the list, rather than have a list full of incomplete jobs.

It may be a cheats way of doing it, but this way I can have a list of accomplishments to look back on, rather than a list of things I didn't get done.
  • Get breakfast for everyone
  • Clear the clothesline, fold & put away washing
  • Put on a load of clothes & hang it out
  • Put on a load of towels & hang it out
  • Get lunch for everyone
I will continue to update throughout the day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts