Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's time for me to stop looking at the negative & start making a memory of the positive. Time to be grateful for the more important things, rather than making a big deal of the unimportant stuff. Time to stress less & enjoy life more, as we are only here for a short time, so we may as well make the most of it.


Today I am Thankful for...

  • My Boys - Yes I know they are apart of normal everyday life, but after everything we went through to finally have them... Well, you know.
  • Daycare - I love them to the moon & back, but you try spending an entire day with 2 x 3.5yr olds, who are like Energizer Bunnies. They never stop unless they're asleep.
  • My Parents - They are always there no matter what I say or do. No matter how long I don't speak to them for, or the fact that my sister & I are not communicating.
  • Winter - It's been really hot here today & expected to stay in the high 30's/low 40's for the next week or so. I dislike Summer a lot & love Winter. You can always keep warm, but not always stay cool.

Pop over to Kate Says Stuff
& get Thankful for the little things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts