Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Who says you can't have pancakes for dinner?


 IBOT is short for ‘I Blog On Tuedays’ and is a weekly link run at Essentially Jess.

There is no set topic. You can write about whatever you want, just so long as it is a NEW post; something you have written for that Tuesday or not just something your trying to pump.





Well it's Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Day), so that means you can eat pancakes & not feel bad about it.

Pancakes are great for breakfast or brunch, but who says you can't have pancakes for dinner? We did!

 
I thought I'd be smart
& try to make some
star pancakes.
It worked to begin with.
Even though the pancake
got stuck to the
cookie cutter a little. 
That was until I
burnt it.
After 2 not so good stars,
I quit & just made them
the traditional way.
I cheated, using a shaker bottle,
but they all got eaten.


Pop over to I Blog On Tueday's
at Essentially Jess to see
what others are blogging
about this Tuesday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts