Sunday, March 17, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 17

Tiffany @ Fabulous Finds by Tiffany, is hosting a 31 day blog challenge & I thought I'd play along (along with the PAD challenges, IComLeavWe, etc).

Wish me luck, because I'm going to need it to finish.

Day 17 : Why & When Did I Start Blogging?*



I started blogging back in 2006. It was an outlet for my infertility. My hopes, dreams & disappointments, on the TTC roller-coaster.

802 posts & 5 or so blogs later, I just blog about whatever takes my fancy.

Sure, these days its mainly blog hops & memes, but every now & again, there's a post out of the box.


*Sorry this is short & sweet.


Pop over to 31 day blog challenge
at Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to see
when & why others started blogging.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts