Saturday, September 21, 2013

IComLeavWe September

IComLeavWeWe aren't I silly. I received the email from Mel about IComLeavWe starting & just thought she was reminding me to sign up, so after deliberating, I did. Then I went to change the IComLeavWe button in my sidebar & the September one was already there. So I went & check the current list & there I am, already on the list at #21.

I suppose I can use the excuse that I've been sick this week. Yay for gastro... not. Feeling a little better, but no where near 100%.

I was supposed to be going to the show with the boys today, but didn't. MIL & FIL were going to take the grandkids & I was going to tag along for support. They've now decided to go tomorrow instead, but if I feel like this, I wont be going.

It's been 5yrs this month since my last cycle. I mentioned in my last IComLeavWe post that I chose to extend the storage for my remaining frozen embryos, for another 5yrs. Whatever my decision, I will have to find new FS, as my FS has now retired. *Sigh* That means starting from scratch, just for a FET.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts