Sunday, November 1, 2015

Currently November


After a long break, I will try to get back into blogging. A new month, a new start and all that.

It's November & I'm linking up with Farley's Currently.




Listening: I have one child on the couch, watching a Planes & Planes Fire & Rescue marathon.

Loving: I love Winter, but the warmer days in Spring are ok, especially with the colder nights.

Thinking: About Christmas, as according to all the Facebook memes, it's only 54 days away.

Wanting: Life to slow down. This year has been a blink & you've missed it.

Needing: To do some Spring cleaning, before Summer comes.

Yummy: Meal Planning. I have been gifted a large freezer, so it's time to put get my Pinterest board into gear & plan a day of freezer meal cooking.


Visit Currently at
see what others are
Currently up to today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts