Sunday, February 27, 2011

Outrageous Fortune

I received my belated birthday present in the mail this week from Mighty Ape. Series 5 & 6 of Outrageous Fortune, which means I now have every episode. WooHoo!!!!

Let me tell you a little about OF if you haven't heard of it.

Outrageous Fortune was a New Zealand comedy/drama television series, which was created by James Griffin and Rachel Lang and was produced by South Pacific Pictures. It finished airing its sixth and final season in New Zealand on November 9, 2010, making it the longest-running drama made in New Zealand.

The central plot is that a family of criminals decide to go straight after the patriarch is jailed. Like the show itself, episodes take their names from Shakespeare quotations.

The main characters each walk a fine line between right and wrong according to their respective values - the law, the criminal code of honour, loyalty to family and respectability.

Here's a OF clip.

**Warning**

Contains Violence, Offensive Language,
Drug Use, Sex Scenes & Spoilers.
Viewers discretion recommended.



I seriously recommend OF. It's CHOICE!

I'd also like to send my condolences to the cast & crew, for the sad passing of Ted 'Grandpa' West, AKA Frank Whitten last week. :(

Find out more at http://www.outrageousfortune.co.nz/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts