Friday, July 1, 2011

52 Weeks of Me!

PhotobucketVia Facebook, Multiples and More shared a guest blogger article from Dolli-Mama about her 52 weeks of ME! Challenge.

Ok, so I am a little behind, but I think it's a great idea.


With today being July 1st, I'll make this week 1 & see how I go.

Yes, I can hear you who know me say I am a gonna & not a doer, but I need to make a change for the better (I've heard that before). I need to start somewhere, so doing 1 thing per week for ME! is a small place to start.


Pop over to 52 weeks of ME!
at Dolli-Mama to see how
others are spending their 'Me Time'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts