Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #12

I've been planning to get back into menu planing for a while & being a new month, it's time to get things started again.

Once again I'm going to go meat free on Monday, because it doesn't hurt being a veggie for at least one day a week.

Here's this week's menu:

Monday: 
Veggie Mock Fish (Potato Cakes) - Meat Free
Tuesday: Chicken Schnitzel, Veg & Mac Cheese
Wednesday: Meatloaf & Veg
Thursday: Lamb Cutlets & Veg
Friday: Tuna Patties w Veg
Saturday: Sandwiches at the Footy
Sunday: Takeaway after the Footy (Pizza)



 Pop over to I’m an Organizing
Junkie!!
& see what others
have on the menu this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts