Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently February

I can't actually remember how I came across Currently from Oh' Boy 4th Grade, but there was obviously a reason I found it.

What is Currently? - From the Author
'Well I thought it would make for a refreshing, fun, and thought provoking THINK WRITE SHARE linky party. So here is what you do... Write down what you are currently listening, loving, thinking, wanting, needing & stalking.'



Some here's my currently...



Listening to Rio (the movie) - I taped it a few weeks back & with R home alone after his little op on Thursday (a whole other post), he wants to watch it for the 10 millionth time.

Loving spending 1 on 1 time with R - It' always R & A. I never get to spend 1 on 1 time with either of them. But now, it's nice just being Mum to one.

Thinking about a million & 1 things - So much to do. So many things going on.

Wanting more from life - Self explanatory.

Needing reassurance about my rental/living arrangements - No developments on the house sale. All I know is my L/L needs to sell ASAP, due to financial reasons.

Pet Peeves - people diving past with very loud music - If a can hear the music so clearly from inside, how loud must it be in the car? I must be getting old. LOL!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts