Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #4

1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
Yuk! Neither. I don't do Peanut Butter


2. What is your favorite color Rose?
I do like a Yellow Rose, but Red Roses are nice as well.


3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
Yes & No. I have our lounge room sectioned off as a play room for the boys' & I take my shoes off to go in there, but elsewhere I don't. Saying that, I take off my shoes as soon as I can & put my scuffs/thongs on, so I suppose I have contradicted myself there.

4. What is your favorite season?
Winter, but it seems to have hit with avengeance already, even though we are only in Autumn. I hate to think what real winter will bring, considering we have no heating (but that's another long story).

5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
No where near as much as I used to. I spend more time on Facebook these days.






Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
at Never Growing Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts