Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #3

It's time for another instalment of Meet Me on Monday.

The first car I ever owned.
1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?
Mixed Berry, or anything Chocolate.

2. What was the first car you ever owned?
A 1967 Humber Vogue Series 3.

3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
Outrageous Fortune. :(

4. What is your lucky number?
I don't really have one, but if I had to pick, I'd say 17. That's because everyone in the house (except for me), was born on the 17th.

5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?
Potato Chips.



Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
at Never Growing Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts