Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #5

1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Apart from my earrings & a necklace no, but I suppose the answer is Yes then.

2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
When we do buy traditional spaghetti, I do twirl it. I prefer spirals, bows or shells & they are easier for the boys as well.

3. How many siblings do you have?
1.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Apparently not (except my middle name, which is my mother's name), but by coincidence, my great-great grandmother did have the same name (sort of).

5. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi by far. Maybe because growing up, I drank Coke by the bucket load & now the taste just isn't enjoyable as Pepsi. I will drink it if I have to though.


Pop over to Meet Me on
Monday
at Never Growing Old
to see how others have
answered this week's questions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts